The Zen Center of Philadelphia is hosting a four-day sesshin led by Pat George and Barry Magid.
Deadline for registration is May 28.
Dates: From dinnertime on Thursday June 13 to lunchtime on Sunday June 16; Friday-to-Sunday participants are welcome.
Location: St. Raphaela Center in Haverford, PA
- Individual room: $360 per person
- Shared room: $315 per person
Friday to Sunday
- Individual room: $260 per person
- Shared room: $230 per person
Fee includes meals
Payment: Make checks payable to Zen Center of Philadelphia. Drop off checks at the zendo (be sure to indicate it is for the June 13-16 sesshin) or mail to:
5958 Jannette Street
Philadelphia, PA, 19128
Be sure to register by May 28.
Directions: St. Raphaela’s can be reached from 30th Street Station by taking SEPTA’s Paoli/Thorndale Line to Haverford Station, which is about 1 mile from the center. Directions on the center’s website are here.
Registration: To register, email Peter Nichols at email@example.com and include the following:
- Phone number
- Indicate individual or shared room
- Indicate when you are arriving—Thursday or Friday (if Thursday include approximate time).
- If you coming by car, indicate if you can provide a ride or transport cushions, etc. to and from zendo
- Indicate dietary restrictions or food allergies
What to Bring: The center provides linens and towels. You will need toiletries, comfortable clothes for daytime and sleeping, and shoes/sandals that you can slip into for outdoor walking meditation.